Film making will resume shortly

Started by =CfC=Fitz, September 01, 2010, 08:44:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=CfC=Fitz

Due to various issues going on at La Maison du Fitz, film making has been put on the back burner for a while now. Once I've settled down into my new job and hopefully got a bit more of the website done, I shall be going back into the movie making business.

As posted on our last forums, any tracks, video clips and most of all sound bites (Some splendid examples from the upcoming film 'The Adventures of Pilot Officer Binks vs. the dastardly Hun' are in the dropbox to give you an idea) will be greatly appreciated.

pip pip,

Fitz

p.s. We could do with some 'dastardly Hun' voices, do you think it's worth asking the chaps over at BK or can any of you pull off a humerous German accent?

=CfC= Binks

I nominate Woof for at least one of the German accent parts. He has the right timbre to be able to boast about the size of his sausage! ;)

HE Lord Binks.

Dust,heat and sweat. Like living in Matron's armpit.......

=CfC=Woof

Do I detect the flashing of the green eyes of jealousy, Binks?   But as I have no little trouble maintaining my pseudo American/New Zealand/Canadian accent what hope would I have with the nuances of Achtung! Hier kommen die tapferen, blauäugig, Essen moustachiod Chuffy Flyer ihre Bananen-Sandwiches und werfen die Krusten auf uns!

I'v got deja vue all over me...

=CfC= Binks

Auch in Print-, Ton Sie eine natürliche Woof!
Alles was Sie benötigen ist ein Lederriemen, Stiefel und eine blonde Fräulein an jedem Arm!

No flashing here.
Do you possess a monocle? :D

HE Lord Binks.

=CfC=Woof

Quote from: =CfC= Binks on September 02, 2010, 03:22:42 PM

Auch in Print-, Ton Sie eine natürliche Woof!
Alles was Sie benötigen ist ein Lederriemen, Stiefel und eine blonde Fräulein an jedem Arm!

No flashing here.
Do you possess a monocle? :D

Whips, boots and blondes are a staple of my existence, Binks.  Breakfast, lunch, dinner and every night in the dungeon.
No, I do not have a monocle, but  I do have a treasured stereocle with one lens missing.  Would that do?

I'v got deja vue all over me...

=CfC= Binks

Marvelous Woof.  You should aspire to conquer a continent. ;D

HE Lord Binks.

CFC_Conky

Apologies for resurrecting this thread, but I did enjoy the previous efforts at making a promo film for CFC. I still feel it would be a good recruiting tool.

Pip, pip,
Conky
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.