What's in your Hangar?

Started by =CfC=Fitz, September 05, 2013, 11:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=CfC=Fitz

At least I'll have the benefit of knowing what ship I should be saving up for after release as I'll have the chance of a ride in them all before hand  ;D

I might just be able to stretch to an avenger before the LTI cutoff. I was thinking about it this month but TS renewal and some work required on the car put paid to that  :'(

Gizmo

I think I read somewhere there will be over 50 ships available so these are I would consider a starter pack. How many more will be released to buy for cash I'm not sure.
{I believe the LTI cutoff has passed, at least for late arrivals like myself. If you are an OB then I'm not sure how it works.} EDIT - Ignore this, I was talking rubbish.

=CfC=Fitz

As a veteran backer, I can still get LTI for ships until 26th November and luckily payday is the 25th so I may just squeeze one in if I'm lucky.

It really does look like we will have a considerable space faring arm of CfC and hopefully the guild bank/hangar system will make life easier for all of us. I know release is still a way off yet but does anyone have a hankering to be the CfC/SC guild leader? I didn't want to just assume and take the reins.

cjwebster

I have no objections to your fine leadership skills Fitz! As and when it comes out I may have a friend or two who might join us since I'll be flying with you.
"Oh... that looked important."

Gizmo

=CfC=Fitz

Well hopefully it won't take much leading and as we don't know much about how things will work, it seems silly making much in the way of plans.

Gizmo

Yar, tis a tad early and things too much up in the air for much planning.

CFC_Conky

I'm finding it all a bit confusing at the moment, am I reading correctly that some of the new, errr, 'kites' are over a hundred bucks?! :o Or is there some sort of starter pack where you get a couple of them to start out with.

Of course I'll have to get a new computer first, and CWS treatment is soooooo risky and expensive these days... :P

Pip, pip,
Conky
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

=CfC=Fitz

Some or in fact most are over $100. The cheapest package is the digital mercenary at $40. You get an Aurora and access to the alpha and beta testing.

If you are interested, let me know before the 26th as I can get the pack for you and you will have lifetime insurance on the ship.

=CfC=Fitz

Not sure if it's true but there are a few posts on the forums advising that the limited time ships will be re-released on the 26th just for the day other than the scythe.

If it's true, you'll get your chance for the M50 and starfarer Gizmo.

Gizmo

Tis true indeed Fitz, I just got an email saying all waiting lists are cancelled.
It said sometime before the 26th, to be announced. Gonna have to keep glued to the site.

And just the Starfarer will sate my lust for ships presently, I want that 75 tons of cargo capacity. Buuuut with the newly announced Mustang comes a whole new ship manufacturer and therefore a whole new line to drool over. Ho hum

=CfC=Fitz

Just sorted out LTI on A digital bounty hunter package for Sable so I know how it works now. Give me a shout when you get a few moments spare and we can work though getting LTI for all your ships (that are still on sale).

=CfC=Fitz

Oh and by the way, it only took a couple of minutes per ship Gizmo. I didn't have to wait before I could melt or re-gift so if the super hornet goes back on sale I can do that one for you as well.

Gizmo

Sooper, what details do I need to start sending them?

Edit: Name and email it appears

=CfC=Fitz

Give me a shout when you're free Gizmo and I'll send your Hornet back.