In Prepartorio

Started by IvorRama, October 16, 2013, 01:40:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=CfC=Fitz

We're just flying open dogfight at the moment. '42 in the desert. Feel free to join in, people tend to drop in and out as time allows.

Fitz

=CfC=Fitz

Server will still be up for about another hour and a half....

John Cartwright

Shame that old chap; but family must come first.
Tuesdays we just generally thrash around dogfight stylee in a light-hearted manner. (Tonight I was laughing so hard at the various shennaigans that I could hardly fly as well as I normally don't.)
Especially on Tuesdays, due to chaps being in different time zones, one can join at any time. We usually finish just before 10.
Thursday we will probably fly one of Bounder's excellent missions, please join when you can,
If you need any help get on TS at 7.30. Knowledgeable chaps will be about to answer any queries you may have.
Hope to see you then.
Crate-wise, what is your preference? Axi or Allied? P40 or Hurricane are good stable buses, cant speak for sausage-side kites myself
"Take that; you rotten Swastinkers you!"
:British Pathe News 1940

IvorRama

I should be good to get on this evening, just got to polish off a shepherds Pie and a beer or two.

As for planes......no real preference, although I do like the look of the Macchi C.202 Folgore.

Ivor

=CfC=Bounder

Good to see you flying with us last night Ivor.

I saw your post on SAS forum re. the addition of maps to the QMB. There are several ways of achieving this.

A while back I produced a whole bunch of QMB missions which are specifically tailored to CfC DF maps and include some of the nicest maps like the Channel map and modded desert maps.

The missions that I have produced include the exact bases and objects that you will find on our regular CfC DF maps that we fly regularly. Installation notes are included with the files.....but you will need to get Fitz to give you access to the CfC Dropbox.

When you have access, go to "Bounder Missions" and then "CfC Quick Missions_100713" to download them. Read the installation guide included.

Bounder :)

CFC_Conky

Hi IvorRama,

I too like the look on the MC.202, but unfortunately, the sim doesn't really do it justice. It's turn rate is only fair, energy retention terrible, and speed a tad low. About the only thing it does well is enter a flat spin! :D . You mileage may vary. The MC.205 is not bad, and is included on our desert df map.

Pip, pip,
Conky
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.