can't join hyperlobby hsfx game

Started by =CfC=Woof, March 10, 2015, 07:25:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=CfC=Woof

Hyperlobby says I'm connected okay but I cannot join Aces Over Europe.  I'm using 1946 version 7 with hsfx.  HL shows the correct path is saved.

Any thoughts?

Multi thanks...

BTW: WHERE THE BLOODY HELL HAS EVERYONE GONE??

I'v got deja vue all over me...

=CfC=Father Ted

I suspect you're not up to date with HSFX: AoE needs 7.0.3.  There should be an app called autoupdater in your...hang on I'm getting a bit of deja vu here..http://chuffysflyingcircus.net/cfcforum/index.php?topic=1717.0

Quote from: =CfC=Woof on March 10, 2015, 07:25:47 PM

BTW: WHERE THE BLOODY HELL HAS EVERYONE GONE??

Well, Fitz and I were on TS from 19.30 - 21.00 on Sunday

CFC_Conky

Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

=CfC=Woof

Quote from: =CfC=Father Ted on March 10, 2015, 08:31:41 PM
I suspect you're not up to date with HSFX: AoE needs 7.0.3.  There should be an app called autoupdater in your...hang on I'm getting a bit of deja vu here..http://chuffysflyingcircus.net/cfcforum/index.php?topic=1717.0

Followed the link, Teddley, and found out I'd already whined about this...thanks for the reminder.

So I wacked in a fresh install, still got the message about the code, ignored it as you suggested, the gods said I had a successful install but the bastards lied again.  Still 7.0.2.

Tried a fresh download and install twice more.  Still wouldn't bloody work and I'm fresh out of sacrificial virgins.

Any thoughts?   (Not about the virgins)  :-*

=CfC=Father Ted

Check autoupdater config settings: it should show the path for your 4.12.2/HSFX install.

=CfC=Father Ted

Also, the Aces over Europe server uses the "history" mod which you may have to activate on JSGME

=CfC=Woof

Thanks, Ted.  I'll try check that.   :-*