Over two years since the last thread/post in this forum

Started by CFC_Conky, February 04, 2018, 10:07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CFC_Conky

Anyone out there even looking at SC these days?

Pip, pip,
Conky
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Storebror

I've been looking at SC about 18 months ago after having been talking about it with a colleague of mine who signed up back then.
At that time, I've been shaking my head after seeing all the things they want to be but never make it.
Looking back at it 18 months later now, I can only shake my head even more.
Does anyone out there believe this thing will ever make it past the alpha test of the tiniest little part of it? Seriously?

Cheers!
Mike
Learn. Challenge. Improve. -

CFC_Conky

Good question Mike, the devs need to lock down what they have and just produce that instead of going 'hey, why don't we add this?' at every dev meeting. Someone should tell them they can always add stuff later and that 'good' should never be the enemy of 'perfect'.

By the time the game is released, it might be so complex that is isn't fun anymore. I also think they need to stop listening to the über-nerds on the forum who want this, that and everything else and who are such 'lore-tards', arguing over the most insignificant elements of the imaginary storyline ad-nauseum.

All I wanted was WWII in space... ;D

Pip, pip,
Conky
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.