Bluey's Royal FacePage

Started by =CfC=BlueDog, November 24, 2010, 09:13:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=CfC=BlueDog

Excitement abounds as the nuptial news of Wee Willy and Katie spreads to the four corners of the British Empire.    So, despite his previous flops [“Bluey’s Kaption Korner” and “For Movie Buffs]), brave,  brave Bluey, that noted Royals Watcher, has elected to start up a new thread: Bluey’s Royal FacePage.    Who else (or is it “whom else”?) else, you might ask, for surely the BlueDog must have distant royal blood coursing through his cholesterol choked veins â€" true British blue blood too; and not that dodgy Dutch stuff!

So, Chaps, here is the place to air anything related to the Royals.   As usual, I’ll start the ball rolling with a royal anecdote:

Snow White, Tom Thumb and Quasimodo were chatting amiably one day when Sow White said: “You know, I’m regarded as the most beautiful woman in the world”.

Tom Thumb, not to be outdone said “Well, It’s considered that, at a mere 6 cm, I am regarded as the smallest one of all”.

“That’s nothing,” Quasimodo butted in “I’m the ugliest person in the world”

“It’s all very well us saying this,” said the ever wise Thumb “but how can we prove it?”

Miss White thought for a while and then had a brilliant idea “I know, let’s check with the people at the Guinness Book of Records â€" surely they will know!”

So, arrangements were made for the three to appear individually before a GBR panel to qualify their claims.   Snow White went in first, and came out about 15 minutes later. “It’s official, I’m the most beautiful woman on Earth” she said smugly.

Tom Thumb went in next, coming out again about 10 minutes later with a broad grin upon his tiny visage.   â€œYay” he cried “at a mere 6 cm I’m definitely the smallest by a very large margin”

Quasimodo then fronted the panel but came out again in less than a minute, scratching his head in confusion.   He threw himself on the ground in front of White and Thumb, obviously in much distress; and through great sobs he wailed “Just who the hell is Camilla Parker Bowles?”   

=CfC=Bounder

Come on Camilla....let's show the pack who you are!

Bounder ;D

=CfC=Woof

I caught this little by play on my last visit to Buckingham Palace...

"IT WASN'T ME!"

I'v got deja vue all over me...

=CfC=Bounder

Treiber

I don't think so.  Anyway, it's about time they got engaged.  Good luck to them, and here's hoping it doesn't turn out as... well, you know.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

=CfC= Binks

Betty and Phil the Greek dropped by for tea with Shaky Mo this week. The only time I heard anything mentioned was on the traffic report. Apparently they closed the Abu Dhabi corniche during rush hour this evening, for some Royal reason, and gridlocked the whole city for the start of the weekend.
Not a popular decision amongst the commuters panting for an end of work cold one.

HE Lord Binks.

Dust,heat and sweat. Like living in Matron's armpit.......

Treiber

Well, the wedding's set for April 29th next year at Westminster.  And what do you know, some idiot has already decided to run his mouth: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11822681
I give him just a few seconds before the world tears him a new one.
And that's not the only worry:
http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/uk/Royal-wedding-at-risk-of.6637561.jp
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

5./JG27Farber

Theres a joke in the names somewhere but I cant get anything to deliver the punchline: KatWilly!   ???

It would actually be nice to return to a monachy, you still get phucked over by the government but at least you know where you stand - in the gutter like the peasant you are...
Black 1
Rudolf Farber

5./JG27Farber

3rd Clip reminds me of my "nights out" in appearence.

All riotus students should be shot dead on the spot!
Black 1
Rudolf Farber

Treiber

I have a better idea for crowd control, though I wouldn't have applied it this time.

Treiber

One of 2 official engagement photos released!

=CfC= Binks

Looks like she's holding a cardboard cut-out!

HE Lord Binks.

Dust,heat and sweat. Like living in Matron's armpit.......

CFC_Conky

Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Treiber