Friday night Roffing

Started by =CfC=Father Ted, January 13, 2012, 06:15:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=CfC= Silverback

=CfC=Father Ted

I shall be Roffing tonight (Friday 7th) from about 2000 GMT til whenever I get too bored or too drunk to carry on.

Ted

CFC_Conky

Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

=CfC=Father Ted

Seems I'll be home alone tonight (10th) so will probably indulge in a little Roffage, and/or other internet-based gaming

Ted

=CfC=Fitz

I have to take Mrs Fitz to Roller Derby unfortunately or I'd be twisting your arm for a bit of planetside....

CFC_Conky

Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

=CfC=Father Ted

Mrs Ted is away, and I'm stuck at home making sure the Tedlets don't kill each other, so i'll probably be doing some gaming tonight and tomorrow night

=CfC=Doc

Hell's bells this game looks amazing! For now I'm perfectly content with just trying out single player quick matches, but if anyone's going out for a sortie in the near future I'd love te come along (although I only have the demo aeroplanes, I hope that's not a problem!)
~ Doc

CFC_Conky

Quote from: =CfC=Doc on June 03, 2013, 09:27:47 PM
Hell's bells this game looks amazing! For now I'm perfectly content with just trying out single player quick matches, but if anyone's going out for a sortie in the near future I'd love te come along (although I only have the demo aeroplanes, I hope that's not a problem!)
~ Doc

*Sigh*
ROF has claimed another victim.... ;D

=CfC=Father Ted

Reviving this to say that I'll be trying to get some RoF in tonight (30/10) probably aiming for post-2200Z