Friday night Roffing

Started by =CfC=Father Ted, January 13, 2012, 06:15:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=CfC=Father Ted

I intend to try a bit of online Roffing tonight (13/1/12) from about 21.30 GMT.  Would welcome company.

Ted

=CfC=Fitz

I'll try and get on if I can. Don't wait up though!!

=CfC=Father Ted

Will probably be online for Roffing tonight (21/1/12)

=CfC=Father Ted

Will probably be online for Roffing tonight (3/2/12) from around 21.30 GMT

=CfC= Silverback

I'll be there. But a little bit sooner than 21:30.

EDIT be there as soon as I can, Mrs Silverback has to get something to eat

CFC_Conky

With any lick I'll be online again in a week or so, then I can try those old-fangled biplanes ;D

Pip, pip,
Conky
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

=CfC=Father Ted

=CfC=Father Ted

Should be getting my weekly Roffage from about 20:00 GMT (23/3/12).  Anyone who wishes to  join me should note that the game has had an update - you probably need to apply it in order to join a server.  Also worth bearing in mind that updates tend to screw up settings, so check key bindings etc after installing.

=CfC= Silverback

I'll be on tonight if I keep Mrs Silverback away.

CFC_Conky

Hi FT,

Nice flying with you this evening, sorry about the abrupt departure, phone call...

Pip, pip,
Conky
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

=CfC=Father Ted

Yep Conky, 'twas a good session.  It's taken me quite a while, but I think I'm starting to find my feet in the game. I apologise that I also made an abrupt departure - thought I'd better spend some time with the family.  The other day I suggested I'd rather not do something on a Tuesday night as it is a Chuffy's night, to which the response was, "Isn't every night a Chuffy's night?"

CFC_Conky

Hello Chaps,

I feel I should warn you about FT's homicidal tendencies which will surely land him in front of the International Court in The Hague.

It happened while we were flying last night. There we were, pootling about in a couple of Albatrosses (Albatrii?), when we came across a Spad over the trenches. It was smoking rather heavily, likely indicating damage. As I was looking it over, deciding what to do, FT piped up "He damaged and trying to get home, let's leave it alone". So, being if not a particularly talented, at least a chivalrous knight of the sky, I swooped down alongside it to say guten tag and good luck, then proceeded to climb. As I did so I looked back and saw FT pull up right behind the poor blighter and blow him away.

Such a heinous act for someone of such gentle demeanour!

You have been warned...FT is a stone killer Boche who probably amuses himself between flights by pulling the wings of of flies and burning ladybugs with a magnifying glass.

Pip, pip and watch your back  ;),
Conky

=CfC= Silverback

Kinda sounds like a bit of venting to me. You know Ted does have a bit of an angry side.

=CfC= Silverback

Good flying tonight Ted. Thanks.

=CfC=Father Ted

I think I cut you off on TS tonight SB - I'm hoping to Roff a bit this Friday (22/6) from about 20.30 GMT