ROF Sale

Started by CFC_Conky, July 23, 2012, 07:25:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CFC_Conky

Hi Chaps,

Big sale on at ROF until 28/07.

Pip, pip,
Conky
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

=CfC=Father Ted

Yeah, I've caved in and bought DH4, Sopwith Tripe, Spad VII and Eindecker.

CFC_Conky

Well done FT, I think there's a DH4 in my future as well 8).

Pip, pip,
Conky
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

CFC_Conky

Weapons mods, half price until Nov 5th.

Time to load up!  8)

=CfC= Silverback

I got everything again. Thank God it's payday.

CFC_Conky

=CfC= Silverback

Now would be a good time to buy yourself a gift.

=CfC=Father Ted

Another sale!  This time the Channel Map is half-price...

Badgerton Smedly

Don tell the Hun - he'll know where we are!!!  :o

CFC_Conky

Last day is Dec 4th for the current sale. I now have everything, hangar's too full to put any spaceships in.

=CfC=Father Ted

I stocked up on a few planes too - I now reckon I have all the ones I'm likely to fly.

John Cartwright

Just bought the 'flying bathtub', so I have all but the Spads (not keen). But I haven't played this for yonks
"Take that; you rotten Swastinkers you!"
:British Pathe News 1940

=CfC=Doc

I've taken the holiday sale as an oppertunity to finally get the ICE demo upgrade, along with half a dozen other aeroplanes I fancied! I'll see you in France ;)

John Cartwright

Just sorted out the latest version of 'Pat Wilson's Campaign Generator', which breathes a degree of life & immersion into the offline campaign which has rekindled my interest to a degree. Can't really play this online due to old & creaky rig, connection & pilot.
"Take that; you rotten Swastinkers you!"
:British Pathe News 1940